Πέμπτη 18 Ιουλίου 2013

Book Corner : Summer Book Haul vol2

Greetings dear ones!!!

Here i am back again with another book haul featured in my Book Corner posts.

   I finally finished reading the books that i posted here and so i borrowed some new books from my local lending library. I borrowed 4 Goosebumps, 1 Three Investigators and one more. Here they are :



Up close the 4 Goosebumps:




The titles are :

Goosebumps N3 : Monster Blood
Goosebumps N8 : The Girl Who Cried Monster
Goosebumps N17 : Why I'm Afraid of Bees
Goosebumps N45 : Ghost Camp


The other two books :




Titles:

Billy Elliot by Melvin Burgess (based on the scenario of the homonymous movie)
Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators in : The Mystery of the Whispering Mummy


   How do think of them? I am really excited to read them all !!

Please beware that more of these posts will follow. As i already have mentioned i am on a personal goal to read all the Goosebumps that my library has to offer.



So, till the next time my loved ones, i leave you with a kiss......


...... MWAH!

1 σχόλιο: