Παρασκευή 15 Μαρτίου 2013

If only i had the money / Things i crave

Hello again!

and what a beautiful day it is today!

   Recently it came to my mind that my wardrobe lacks some basic items. Moreover there are some ''pieces'' that may not be as necessary but non the less craved.
   These items have been in my mind for such a long time and i guess they will continue to be until i fulfil them ;)


So let's start!

1. Lash+ plus serum for long lashes by Greenfields

   Hm. I bought this stuff a year or two long ago, from my local Sephora, and still i remember it. I swear it worked miracles. You were supposed to use it once or twice every day and the product promised to lengthen your eyelashes. It came in a regular mascara bottle, with a regular mascara applicator, only it was clear. I remember i had bought it 30 euros.
   To my experience it didn't only lengthen them but also made them thicker. I remember not using the product relentlessly and still my lashes would reach to my eyelid at some point.
   Since the bottle ended i haven't repurchased it since, and my lashes now are back to their normal size. So i think that the results are not permanent. But i think that as long as you use it you're gonna have marvelous eyelashes.


2. Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift

I wished for this perfume the moment it came out. I love Taylor Swift and i have heard the best critics on this one so i can't wait to try it out.


3. Benefit's It's Potent! Eye Cream

 I also have read good reviews about this one. It is said to deeply hydrate eyes and also remove dark circles. If it's real then hell yeah!


4. Black leather (biker?) jacket

I had my eyes on this since i saw this - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

Doesn't she look lovely in this jacket? This particular one is by Rick Owens and it costs around 1600 $ (if you click on the image you will see by yourselves) , and it's a biiiiiiiiiit too pricy for my tastes. So i am in a search for a leather jacket that would satisfy my needs as well as this one.


5. Black wedge booties.....

......that i can wear and party all night in them!
I was thinking that if i need to go on a night out during the colder months all my more ''formal'' shoes, are a pair of black heels, a pair of beige heels ( which are worn out and i try to avoid them) and a pair of beige wedges (my latest addition). 
   It came to my mind that a pair of nice black platform booties, not only would sexify (?!) an outfit but also would be really comfortable to dance with.



6. Nude platform booties (for spring, J.Campbell look alikes)

If i had the money i would choose something like that :

But since i don't have the money, i will choose something like that:

or something like that:

7. My oh my, the naked palet (1? 2?)

8. One nice underwear set by Venus Victoria

  Venus Victoria is a greek brand for woman underwear and lingerie. Their designs are really pretty and romantic and one bra i got from them, really worth it's money. They are not too expensive and i can tell you, from personal experience, that from all the bras i own, only this one is still in perfect shape after all these years, still doing its job perfectly.  Also their fit is one of the best that i have come across.
I believe their bras are a piece that you can fearlessly invest in.




That's all my dears for now. This list i think will be ongoing until i fulfil every part of it, little by little.




Hope to talk to you soon enough.

Till the next time,
kisses and one of my paws!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου